Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Football Pictures

USU vs Louisiana Tech

These are pictures from our game at Louisiana Tech. We won the game, which put 
Utah State in the top 20 teams in the nation, and pretty much secured USU for a bowl game. 

We had super nice taping facilities ;) Actually though, it was a nice day, and
being outside was better than being crammed into a tiny room like other places
we have visited. The dirt and leaves were the only problem.



It was a tough game, but we won in overtime. 


Before the game, Karl Malone walked around shaking hands and taking pictures
with the players.  He apologized for interrupting my taping, but I didn't mind :)

 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Game

After beating Louisiana Tech and Idaho State, USU was invited to the Idaho Potato Bowl. 


Josh drove us up in his car, so we got a good picture of the USU football trailer as we passed it.


There was a hockey rink inside the hotel we stayed in at Boisie, and we all got tickets.
This is Coach Anderson shaking hands with the team before the game.


I had never been to a hockey game, but I really liked it. We'll have to try going to
USU's hockey games next year. I hear they are pretty good.





The team huddle after we beat Toledo 41 to 15. 


No comments:

Post a Comment